welcome to my blog ..
i'm the author of this blog , TQ ..
if you don't like just ...
press [X] button or Alt+F4 ..




Sunday, December 25, 2011


huarhhhh , long time no see ,
whats up fellasss , i already miss my simple gorgeous blog,
im busy with study right now , sebok sebok dan sebok !
today Christmas right , yeahh to all Christians happy happy day :)
first things first !! 
later goodbye 2011 , and hello 2012 ...
so apa azam baru lala :)
just simple , to be me, just forget the past (hard time)
and live a new life ..
ikr :) year 2011 , im being so immature ..
and so for this 2012 , i'll be me , new me ..
new life , new boyfie ? ahhaaa , for now tak terlintas pon ouhk ..
just Allah , family, studies , friend and me..
thats all , for boyfie .. not for now .. lambat lagik tuu ..
heyyy heyyy actually my hair dah panjang already !
its growed fasters, you know ..
excited nak dapat my long long hair , need time right ...
its okey , i'll wait for it ! hehehee ..


25122011 sunday going to Singapore
ade family nye makanmakan ..
heheheee , so thats all , 
goodbye for now :)

pecah kaca , pecah gelas , sudah baca harap LIKE , dah suka ? apa lagi LIKE ler..