welcome to my blog ..
i'm the author of this blog , TQ ..
if you don't like just ...
press [X] button or Alt+F4 ..




Thursday, December 27, 2012



Hello fellass,
long time no see right ?
This post I guess I want to say that I am so stupid !
in half of the year 2 times I am got DUMPED !! omg !
yeah I am so stupid , at last I wasted my tears because of stupid reason !
From now on , I must beware to be in love again ..
I don't know why , how its happen .. I didn't expect why me ?
At the single time I feel like I not stupid ..
But they are ! they are stupid ..
They don't appreciate what I do to them , 
After this , I don't want to be in couple or what the f*uck is that !
No matter , when I find somebody that can make me happy ..
I going to make him my fiance !
That my promise ! ..


pecah kaca , pecah gelas , sudah baca harap LIKE , dah suka ? apa lagi LIKE ler..